You’re invited to join FriendshipWorks’ Philanthropets Society, where your passion for pets meets a mission that matters – creating social connections and putting an end to elder isolation in Greater Boston.
Who should consider enrolling in the Philanthropets Society?
- Caring and compassionate people who believe in the healing power of pets, and want to support FriendshipWorks’ mission of creating connections and ending elder isolation in Boston
- Dog people, cat people, and other human guardians who love their pets
- Gift-givers looking for a creative and meaningful gift for a birthday, anniversary, retirement, or other special occasion
- Family members looking for a way to honor a beloved pet who’s crossed the rainbow bridge
The benefits for your annual membership of $200 include:
- Welcome kit with pet’s official Philanthropets Society membership card
- Branded give aways that showcase your support
- Frameable full page feature in Today’s Philanthropet & profile on this Philanthropets web page
- Priority registration at pet-friendly events
- Updates on how your support is keeping elders connected in their communities
Be part of a community of like-minded individuals who share a profound appreciation for the boundless, unconditional love that pets bring into our lives.